Sunday, July 28, 2024

Like books usually or because of being asked to write about one's insight

 I have written only some of my texts from the point of view of how books usually are written, and the rest largely because there was some demand for my views kn the air, lije grandparents writing something because of having been asked for, instead of having high skills in just that area and in a way that forms a whole and leaves them kind of central in that area of lufe. 

My book like books include the paradise theory books and other material of that kind, plus my books about the four seasons and about healthy ways of living, plus I thought needed the book "Alanvaihto haaveammattiin", and the thinking course. 


But the rest of my books, or most of them is written because of some demand in the air, not because of my view being a book like ready whole. 

In my 20's I had a good thinking ability and wusdom of life, so much of these thoughts and skills are from those times, remembered and many still used, but when writing I have had those times lots of influencies from others plus occult problems, so the remembered thoughts and skills have not been checked when writing as well as origonally. I guess that it was somebody's idea that then the readers would check them well, and such is of cpurse a good goal, but usually the writer should be a forefigure kn it, kind of give an idea of how widely the thoughts apply, what are the different types of grounds for them, etc. But especially lately that has been lacking. And due to occult problems, most of the subjects just somehow were in the air, or found in the news or the like, and I feel that occasionally there are some things entirely wrong, like for example I write because many of these are original thoughts of mine, much needed in the world, but somehow the subjects got cjosen with tale like headers - I guess since such texts too were longed for and maybe read widely kn the world. 




* * *

"I got an email saying that my youtube channel has been removed and that I cannot have any youtjbe channels in the future. The reason was fakes, trash content and/or paid content, and the impression was that the violatilns were recent. But I haven't made any videos during the last few months if I remember right, and very few videos during the last three years, or some short ones I have made but it is already a quite long time ago. But I have collected videos to playlusts, mostly music videos of others plus some other videos of others plus some old videos of mine every niw and then. Maybe slme such playlidt lacks a wished for link to my books and ebooks: MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com and www.amazon.com/author/khtervola . My books mostly teach talents and skills and are quite outrageous for many at first glance. Those may also demand some time for thoughts afterwards, or somehow change the sphere of attention to other free time hobbies etc. " 

* * * * *

My books' blog with more screenshots 

If it does not depend on the browser, one could by clicking the pictures enter into a detailed picture viewing view where one can easily read the texts etc. 


26th of July 2024   I wrote to the search keywords that advices like in these books of mine, are maybe what often is wished for from the women's magazines. But I am writing on a very general level, since such is my strenght and these kinds of skills etc were needed all over the world. Besides, my level of being socially interesting compares with a docent in the university, mostly ok for getting to know some facts but not enough for a lecturer. So the skills taught in my texts should be taught by some other more interesting writers before they fit magazines etc, abd anyway those need to be adapted to the local lives etc, so my books ought to be jyst one of the available sources for journalusts and not ready for magazines. 

But the Christmas gnome skills texts might make an internet magazine or some long series of articles or booklets? There is one link to such an ateempt and it looks nice, but I did not get it any more ready and the texts are longer, need cöicking ooen. I jyst rythmed it according to the pictyres, of which maybe half at least were afterwards added years ago. 

https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/01/book-skills-of-christmas-gnomes.html 


27th of July 2024   I am not just some writer. It is essential to notice that I am an objective thinker. As far as I know, I am the original source, kibd of the inventor of many thoughts and skills, comparing with Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton, but my thoughts and skills are of different subjects, and I have written many of them. On some mental or spiritual side I have at least earlier been told that people/ some person with my type of strenghts are born as humans once in a thousand years or not so often. Also on some mental side I am told that I am or have been the best thinker, thinker type of writer or something like that of the human kibd nowadays, of which people remember "feelings, rationality and moral for computers". Likewise also of other subjects I have tried to write of my strenghts, instead of knowing any other Finn or other person who could have written the same, kind of the original info. I have tried to write for all ages, from school age to 100+, and writing for a global audience, at least mostly. I have unusually much wisdom of life and at least have had a large capacity in thinking etc. 

My human environment usually has not shared my values, goals and comfortable areas of life, even though they many may have claimed so, since I have tried to follow quite many recommended choices and have had good skills for school type of thinking and wisdom of life of my own. So many life choices which appear like differencies in skills are often differencies in goals between me and my social environment, kind of people feeling comfortable with different amounts of each thing, and so they also develop different skills and have different amounts of and different kinds of life possibilities. So it mostly isn't true that anybody from some group could replace me, or that I ought to follow the wisdom of life of others instead of mainly my own wisdom of life and fully my own social skills. 

Please observe that in my blog MiracleLikeNature.BlogSpot.com the ebook downloads are free, and of course the blog links free too. And that at www.amazon.com and www.amazon.com/author/khtervola my ebooks cost mostly about 1usd, with immediate download and sometimes unlimited sharing. But some of my ebooks there are more expensive, typically about 3usd. 

Of women's wisdom of life, see https://kauneusjaviisaus.blogspot.com/2024/07/features-connected-with-being-woman.html 


From LearnTalents3.BlogSpot.com 


*

It ought to be possible to write comments under these blog posts. And book feedback under my books' and book series' pages at links from www.amazon.com/author/khtervola if you have read that book or read some of it and can describe whom it would suit, what was it like as a reader experience. 


* * * * *

6th of August 2024   It is intentional that the cover pictures of my books are kind of detailed atmospheric landscape like visual, instead of blurred. With somewhat such wide landscape like view of life and of the world, my thoughts are mostly just mentioning some areas in the landscape, and that is what is needed for the skills and talents & wisdom of life which my books teach. So with such a detailed landscape like view like picture of the world my advices about learning skills etc ought to be easy to learn just by reading through. But with blurred pictures or without any landscape like view in use just then, the message would be left obscure, demanding too much further school like studies and interest in such wisdom of life. 

*  

13th of August 2024 The practical applications differ  https://aboutmytexts.blogspot.com/2024/08/each-one-has-different-view-of-skills.html 


* *

23rd of August 2024   I found a video : a cat went to neighbours to borrow a tiger plush toy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=ug8Dcz3kyOA , so I guess such explains why I have come to write amazingly lot, especially about Christmas gnomes / elves. 

*

6th of September 2024   None of my books, booklets and ebooks is a tales or otherwise fiction, except that I have translated some old Finnish poems to English. I have classified most or many of my books to the group "Self-help: happiness". 

For people to find my books maybe the readers' estimates on the book's page would help, which would demand buying the book or ebook, and as ebooks those are much cheaper, especially because there is no postage fee. But it may be that one who estimates some book is in some way left with that book, so I could mostly have commented only on some poems or the Tao-te-ching book that I used to read a lot, or Finns often about Kalevala. 

*

The original videos used to be at a www.youtube.com video playlist with the name of the book. 

Maatalouskoulun lopputyöni 1998 blogissa https://mehilaishoito-oppikirjoista.blogspot.com/ mutta vaikutelmani on, että siihen olivat jotkut jotain omiaan lusäilleet tai muuten muuttaneet. En sitä niin nyt katsonut mutta lopussa kohta tuhohyönteiset ainakkn toi moisia mieleeni. Joka tapauksessa se on siis oppikurjoista lukemalla opeteltua eikä mitään omaa kai tarkoituksella. 

Yliopiston lopputyöni oli matematiikan alalta kategoriateoriasta, niin ikään vain kirjoista luettua, mutta ainakin jokin lasku oli käyty läpi, mikä oppikirjassa ei sen pituuden vuoksi ollut. ( Mutta matematiikka ei ollut oma valintani, vaan sinne vain jotenkin jouduin pakotetuksi, kenties siksi, kun äitini ehkä oli kamalan lahjakas uusien matemasttisten ideoiden keksimisessä ja piti matematiikasta kovin, oli isänikin kai matematiikan laitoksella tavannut, ja kesäyliopistossa koulun jälkeen matematiikan opinnot aloitettuaan valmistunut niiden osalta kai jo vuoden loppuun mennessä, mikä kai oli niin epätavallista, ettei kommunikaatio matemaatikoiden kesken sujunut, ja niin Riitta Karkiainen/Hari vaihtoi muihin opintoihin ja teki työuransa aivotutkimuksessa TKK:lla Espoon Otaniemessä. ) 

Minun (Kaisa Hannele Tervola) elämäntyökseni jäivät nämä nettiblogit ja kirjat. Lisäksi olen opettanut koiriani (2010-2011), mistä myös on blogi. Myös sävellyksistäni ja maalaamisen opettelemisesta on minulla blogit. 


9th of September 2024   Obs. In the pieces of advice that I have written, often already one advice can be a wide subject if applied to practice, kind of as if a hobby like skill, and especially much so I have thought when writing the Christmas gnome / elf skills advices, see for example the earliest posts of this blog. 

These advices, especially the Christmas gnome skills etc, seem to heal quite much of the stomach pains that the modern (city?) life seems to bring to many women. I have the impression that as I have written of the skills for a Christmas gnome /elf like life in the modern world, quite many politicians have read them at least sometimes, one or a few, in the morning as if in a newsletter to make a better day and to make their influence better, but one must remember that the advices are theoretical observations on a very general level, meant for a world-wide audience in different climates, and not a social style. 

10th of September 2024   In the subjects that I have written about, there are quite many which can bring at least some travellers to where I live, so that seems to be one reason for me living in town, and so I am not as likely as otherwise to move to countryside, and so I have no such skills to offer. And I think it is good to have both town and countryside, like summer cottages, but I haven't been on a summer cottage for 15 years either. 

13th of September 2024   Subjects that can bring visitors to the wide area, are at least 

* Feelings, rationality and moral for computers, 

* My objective paradise theory, 

* My blog about teaching my dogs to write, (but it seems dangerous here, mostly onlu bullterriers on a walk), 

* my Christmas gnome / elf skills books, see LearnTalents.BlogSpot.com

* easy nice miracle healing advices, see www.EasyHealing.info

* ASorcerer.BlogSpot.com

* my book "Knitting Tips : Nice knitting", see https://miraclelikenature.blogspot.com/2024/01/a-book-knitting-tips-nice-knitting-by.html

* my book "Living with the Four Seasons", 

Etc, etc

(There are links in this blog to the texts.) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Of those upon the Earth fighting against those orbiting the Earth"

 You can downliad the book for free from  https://www.angelfire.com/planet/paradisewins/ofthoseupontheEarth.docx   It ought to be soon avail...